- NSI Patent Attorneys Office
- Naoto SHIMIZU, Patent Attorney, JPAA ID.10480
- 1st Floor, Shimizu Bldg.
26, Sennyuji Monzencho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, KYOTO, 605-0973 Japan
- July 1, 2013
History of the Principal
[ Naoto SHIMIZU, Japanese Patent Attorney ]
- He was born in Kyoto, Japan. He earned a master's degree at
Graduate school of pharmaceutical science, Osaka University in 1985.
- In 1985
- joining a pharmacetical drug-manufacturing company,
NIPPON SHINYAKU CO., LTD.,
and firstly engaged in Phamaceutical research therein.
- In 1990
- transferred to Patent Department (current IP Department).
- In 1993
- acquiring the qualification of Japanese patent attorney.
- In 2003
- promoted to manager of Patent Section.
- In 2013
- establishing NSI patent attorneys office.
- Any Services relating to inventions or patents
Technical Field: Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals including biotechnology,
polymers, supplements, foods, microorganisms, plants
- Any Services relating to utility models, industrial designs, trademarks
and service marks